Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Camera Strap Cover Tutorial

Ever since my husband bought me my new Canon Rebel T1i for Valentine's Day, I have been wanting a new camera strap that was more "ME"!
I found this tutorial {HERE} on Design Sponge and now all I have to do is get busy and make one!!

Here’s what you’ll need:a pre-existing camera strap that is begging for a face lift
a small piece of fabric that is at least 23” x 4”
scissors
measuring tape or ruler
sewing machine
rubber band

There are hundreds of free tutorials and recipes on Design Sponge to "absorb" all you have to do is dig in and find that perfect one just for YOU!

xoxo~Meg

2 comments:

  1. :O I found a cooool piece of fabric (that even looks like it was a camera strap) that I totally want to use for that so this will come in very handy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love comments, opinions and suggestions!