Thursday, October 14, 2010

When You Can Get the Milk for Free!

Hello there!

This is my first post of my second blog, you may know me from the blog "Twisted Tree", where you can read the ramblings of my life as a stay at home mom of 3 amazing children and the wife of the most awesome man!

If you are like me, you want to be crafty, make everything from scratch, but are clueless on how to start or how to do it...there are so many great tutorials out there, you can learn to knit, sew, felt, cook, crochet, scrapbook, anything you can google, you can usually find a DIY project out there, for free! I know there are dozens of online classes that you can pay up to $70 for to teach you how to make something crafty, and don't get me wrong, some of them are great and probably worth the money, but if you are like me you don't have the time or money for a class like that, so my purpose for starting this second blog is to share with all of you the fun and free craft and food tutorials and DIY's I find throughout the web and the blog world...you just sit back and let me do all of the work!

Hey, why by the cow, when you can get the milk for FREE???

xoxo~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love comments, opinions and suggestions!